Senior Marketing Manager, Consumer
Are you looking for one of the most high impact marketing jobs in the Valley?
Be the person who repositions and revitalizes one of the best known, but least understood social brands in the world. Part branding, part content, part growth - this role is the ultimate consumer marketing opportunity.
Klout began with a very simple idea: Everyone has influence—the ability to drive action. Klout has been building on this ever since, growing steadily to become the standard for influence. We touch the lives of millions of consumers every day.
You're hungry. You will eat this challenge for lunch and go back for seconds.
You're a content machine. You have no fear and spit content by the hour.
You're data driven. You analyze, measure and A/B test on a daily basis.
You're the voice that will buoy the believers and destroy the doubters.
You're an acquisition engine. You experiment, learn and iterate to produce growth.
- Create compelling consumer value propositions and content
- Develop and execute strategic marketing programs for Klout’s consumer product offerings to acquire new consumers (especially on mobile) and engage the existing user base.
- Manage a robust and relevant email communication strategy.
- Analyze the consumer base, measure marketing programs and A/B test communications to make data-driven decisions.
- Drive go to market strategy for new consumer product launches
- Provide feedback and input into product roadmap, representing consumer and market perspectives
Here’s what you need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or growth at a consumer web company
- Expertise in driving product adoption and user growth through cross-channel marketing programs
- Outstanding communicator, both internally to peers, management and teams, and externally to partners and customers
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Able to contribute at both strategic and operational levels
- Ability to synthesize user, market and competitive research into insights
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Passion for social media and how it is changing the world
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
- Affinity for data: we are a big data company with a strong consumer brand
Here's what to expect:
- Competitive pay, 100% paid health premium benefits and 50% dependent premiums
- 401k plan
- Stock options
- 3 weeks vacation
- Catered lunches, snacks, drinks
- Passionate people building great products
- A fun environment where people get the job done
- Appreciation of exceptional science and engineering
- Doing something no one has ever done before
Klout was founded in 2008 to empower everyone to unlock their influence. We come to work every day inspired to help people understand the power of their voices and democratize influence.
Klout is a privately held company based in San Francisco. We’re a growing startup backed by Kleiner Perkins and other leading investors.