E-Commerce & Marketing Coordinator
We are Devex, a driving force in global development on a mission to connect people, information and ideas to make a $200-billion industry more productive. Through Devex.com, we offer business information and recruiting services to our 600,000-member community including CARE, Microsoft, World Bank UNDP, ADB, and other leading firms, donor agencies, NGOs and development professionals worldwide.
Based in Washington DC, and with offices in Barcelona, Manila and Tokyo, our social enterprise consists of 100 accomplished, über-smart, energetic, fun-loving staff who believe to the bone that what we do makes a difference.
To Apply see: https://www.devex.com/en/jobs/367600
E-Commerce & Marketing Coordinator, Washington DC
Join an Innovative Social Enterprise Serving the International Aid & Development Community
Does using a marketing automation platform to target new leads excite you? Do you wake up thinking about if your audience will respond to particular form fields? Does the very thought of pushing send on an email to hundreds of thousands of global development professionals make you feel powerful?
If the answer is yes to all of those questions, read on. This may just be the next career move for you.
The ideal e-commerce & marketing coordinator candidate:
- Already understands Salesforce and Marketo integration and marketing flows
- Wants to be a part of a global team working directly with the world’s largest community of development agencies, organizations, and professionals
- Is a self-starter ready to shine as part of a young and exciting social enterprise
- Devex offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as creative spaces, snack-filled fridges and all the espresso you can drink. If you’d like to join this progressive group of global development game changers, we welcome your application.
Devex is currently looking for an e-Commerce Marketing Coordinator, to help deliver content, drive sales & promotions and become an expert in marketing automation. While coordinating across teams worldwide to meet these objectives, the primary goal for our newest Devexer will revolve around assisting the Marketing and Communications team in delivering new content to our audience accurately and on time.
- Accept program content from the marketing team and execute programs using Marketo:
- Set-up, proofread, and disseminate marketing communications to various user groups
- Segment audience lists and send major email campaign initiatives
- Structure and implement marketing campaigns and nurturing programs based on lead scoring and buyer profiles
- Understand and establish lead scoring and lead flow routing including: Uploading and managing audience lists within Marketo, assigning leads in Salesforce.com and creating lead flows into Salesforce from Marketo and all other sources
- Report on results and lead disposition
- Work with freelance developers to create landing pages, email templates, and other web-based marketing tools
- Work closely with the Marketing & Communications team to identify gaps in online marketing and present solutions to solve them
- Design and develop tools to support the strategic operating framework for the sales organization by understanding Salesforce, Marketo, Zuora and other CRM tools
- Work across Devex teams, including Marketing & Communications (MAC), Global Membership (GMT) and others to ensure successful marketing support
- Work with Global Membership & Partnerships teams to schedule and execute client advertising campaigns
- Track and report on success metrics, including audience reach, engagement, trends in usage and data integrity
- US work authorization
- Digital marketing background, including prior experience with Marketo & Salesforce (or similar platforms: Eloqua, Pardot, etc.)
- BA in a relevant field such as e-commerce, e-business, digital marketing, information technology, or information systems
- Excellent organization and multitasking ability
- Detail oriented and very comfortable with large databases
- Strong communication skills and ability to present information about technical flows to executive stakeholders
- 1-2 years prior experience
- Technically minded
- Strong writing ability
- Interest in CRM systems, data analysis and SEO
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To Apply visit our website: https://www.devex.com/en/jobs/367600