Head of Sales
96% of the world’s companies still manage contracts manually at a cost of $153B per year. Concord aims to become the next Salesforce for contracts.Going beyond just contract management software, Concord offers a platform that includes e-signature, negotiation, management and analytics for all types of agreements.
More than 46,000 companies in 130 countries, including Stanford University, Just Eat, and Bosch & Siemens use Concord for contract management.Concord has raised a total of $7M and is quickly growing. To learn, more please visit: www.concordnow.com.
Working at Concord
Located in Downtown San Francisco, Concord is founded by veteran entrepreneurs and welcomes team members of all backgrounds – regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender or sexual orientation. The Concord team is passionate, smart, and driven. Concord offers an ideal environment for fast career growth for dedicated team members as Concord scales.
If you are a strong sales leader who wants to define the sales strategy and organization for a rapidly growing challenger brand, then please consider joining Concord. Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Sales is responsible for building and scaling a sales organization focused on new business acquisition, upsells, and strategic partnerships.
- Develop and execute plans and strategies to meet or exceed the company’s revenue target.
- Build, train, mentor and motivate the sales team.
- Develop sales team goals and hold team accountable for success.
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships.
- Total experience of 8+ years in B2B SaaS sales targeting the mid-market sector.
- 2+ years of proven track record managing successful, high performing new business sales teams.
- A SaaS model leadership background.
- Excellent analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Excel and Salesforce.
- Education: BA/BS or advanced degree.
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Contract: Full time.
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience.
What we offer all our employees:
- A startup spirit that fosters agility, teamwork, and impact.
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Full range of benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401k Plan, FSA.
- Stock option plan.
What is next:
If you are ready to join Concord, please apply by submitting your resume (PDF Format).
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team.
You can expect us to review your application within the following week. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for an initial short video call, followed by full in person interviews with Concord's team.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Sr. Chef DevOps DeveloperRaytheonRichardson, TX, United StatesFeb 23
Android Developer, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Manager, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Product AnalystShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Project Manager, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Latest from the webjobs by
Software Integration EngineerBroetje Automation USA Inc.Chicago, IL30 Jan
Managing Broker and Contract to Close CoordinatorCatalyst RealtyAustin, TX24 Feb
Head of DesignWunderLand GroupSan Francisco, CA17 Dec
Senior Mobile Engineer in Quality - iOS/AndroidIntuitMountain View, CA 9403922 Jan
Web Developer & Tech Support position in fast growing companyLightcast.comCharlotte, NC1 Jan
More from Concord
People Operations ManagerConcordSan Francisco, CA, United StatesFeb 09
Digital ProducerONE CampaignWashington, D.C., DC, United StatesJan 26
Finance Business AnalystPrisms Consulting GroupLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 31
Director, Validation TestTASER InternationalScottsdale, AZ, United StatesJan 30
Head of ProductTuleSan Francisco, Californië, Verenigde StatenFeb 21
VP of MarketingVitageneSan Francisco, CA, United StatesFeb 21