We’re on the hunt for an experienced, strategically-minded Sales Executive to join our growing team. NYC-based Canvs is a leader in natural language processing and in capturing authentic emotional expression to popular programming & content across the entertainment eco-system. Our rich qualitative data is powered by a bespoke knowledge base boasting more than 5M words, phrases, acronyms, misspellings and slang iterations uttered by today's viewers on social media.
Canvs Emotional Reaction data is driving decision at leading media companies across TV network, production, media & creative agency, MCN and digital publisher spaces. In fact, ~85% of U.S. TV networks rely on Canvs to better understand how the audiences feel about programming and content.
We’re looking for hungry, bright and entrepreneurial storytellers to help the Canvs sales team scale across primary and secondary target market groups.
This position reports to the Head of Sales.
- The Sales Executive will need to quickly gain expert knowledge of the Canvs dashboard in order to effectively engage in consultative selling with prospects.
- Work with Canvs peers in Customer Success and Product Development to effectively execute prospect software trials.
- Extend the transparent methodology of our product, our “can do” culture and vibrant in-house community where smart creative risk taking is encouraged.
- Collaborate with assigned Sales Development Representative (SDR) to optimize lead generation techniques and utilization.
- 5+ years experience selling SaaS social listening to progressive media companies.
- Must have a proven track record of end to end deal closures (no SDRs please).
- Solid grasp of the current state of listening technology, leading use cases and the competitive landscape (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, NetBase, Brandwatch, Listenfirst, Shareablee, Sysomos).
- Expert-level knowledge and understanding of Salesforce (Opps, Leads, Accounts, Orgs, Reports, etc).
- In-depth understanding of how today’s content and programming audiences consume content across social platforms: Twitter TV, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc.
- Must possess an existing prospect rolodex comprised of relevant organizations (digital publishing, MCN, brand, TV network, TV & Film production, Movie Studios)
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm and motivate strategic thinking
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Extremely organized and highly motivated
- College degree required (BBA preferred)
- Must be based in NYC
- Competitive salary and commission based on experience, skills and qualifications
- Generous stock option grant
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, 401K plan with 3% match, tuition reimbursement, unlimited vacation, and more to come.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V Employer
No Recruiting Agencies!
Sign up for Job Alerts
Sr. Chef DevOps DeveloperRaytheonRichardson, TX, United StatesFeb 23
Android Developer, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Manager, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Product AnalystShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Project Manager, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Latest from the webjobs by
Software Integration EngineerBroetje Automation USA Inc.Chicago, IL30 Jan
Managing Broker and Contract to Close CoordinatorCatalyst RealtyAustin, TX24 Feb
Head of DesignWunderLand GroupSan Francisco, CA17 Dec
Senior Mobile Engineer in Quality - iOS/AndroidIntuitMountain View, CA 9403922 Jan
Web Developer & Tech Support position in fast growing companyLightcast.comCharlotte, NC1 Jan
Finance Business AnalystPrisms Consulting GroupLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 31
Sales ExecutiveAgrilystBrooklyn, NY, United StatesJan 31
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEWaxman StrategiesWashington, DC, United StatesFeb 10
Senior Account Executive @ Sauce LabsThe SourcerySan Francisco, CA, United StatesFeb 15
Head of SalesConcordSan Francisco, CA, United StatesFeb 13