Founded in 2005, cleverbridge provides global subscription billing solutions that help companies build long-term customer relationships and grow recurring revenue streams. The core of our fast-growing technology company is our 300+ employees between offices in Cologne (Germany), Chicago, San Francisco, and Tokyo. Our diverse and talented workforce is passionate about our solutions and our clients’ success. We believe if you love what you do, you should love where you work. So we emphasize career progression, work-life balance, and a casual, contemporary work environment. We’ve been recognized for our workplace excellence, including being named a Great Place to Work in IT 2016, among other awards.
We offer a challenging and interesting occupation with extensive responsibilities in a dynamic and fast growing company. We offer a generous 401k plan, flexible hours, health care, tax-free transit and more.
In addition to your development experience with SQL Statements and Scripting (PHP / Perl), you bring an innate love of solving problems and identifying solutions. Your genuine passion for technology, desire for continual growth, and troubleshooting skills make you a natural to be a part of our dynamic and close team. You are looking for more than a coding position where your creativity and ability to think "outside of the box" will help you identify, manage, and solve unique problems for some of our biggest clients.
In this role, you will:
- Generate custom reports highlighting skills in data analysis and mining.
- Develop PHP/Perl scripts
- Review teammates’ solutions for quality assurance.
- Work with a broad range of internationally based clients and colleagues as well as domestic contacts
- Share your opinions, experience and insight with international clients and colleagues
- Have the opportunity to travel; travel will occur infrequently (once or twice a year)
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years’ generating SQL statements (including Oracle and SQL Server dialects)
- 1-2 years’ experience with scripting languages such as PHP and Perl
- 1-2 years’ experience in UNIX environment
- 1-2 years’ experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to details
- Docker, Micro services
- Knowledge in external reporting tools such as Chartmogul, Tableau..etc
- A passion for technology
- Always looking to learn more, improve, and apply the best technology for the solution
- Excellent communication, analytical, and development skills
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression. We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or practice in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Sr. Chef DevOps DeveloperRaytheonRichardson, TX, United StatesFeb 23
Android Developer, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Manager, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Product AnalystShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Project Manager, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Latest from the webjobs by
Software Integration EngineerBroetje Automation USA Inc.Chicago, IL30 Jan
Managing Broker and Contract to Close CoordinatorCatalyst RealtyAustin, TX24 Feb
Head of DesignWunderLand GroupSan Francisco, CA17 Dec
Senior Mobile Engineer in Quality - iOS/AndroidIntuitMountain View, CA 9403922 Jan
Web Developer & Tech Support position in fast growing companyLightcast.comCharlotte, NC1 Jan
Finance Business AnalystPrisms Consulting GroupLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 31
Digital ProducerONE CampaignWashington, D.C., DC, United StatesJan 26
Director, Validation TestTASER InternationalScottsdale, AZ, United StatesJan 30
C++ Developer - Qt Product Development (m/f)eGym GmbHMünchen, DeutschlandFeb 09
Platform DeveloperCardFlightNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 16