Technical Support Engineer
Head up Support for Saleae, and help a small band of passionate technologists make a dent in the universe.
Saleae is working on turning the antiquated world of test equipment on its head, through the development of a NodeJS-for-hardware-like platform, awesome smart features (think applied ML), and superb design and UX. We're profitable and have a passionate user base hungry for more.
Work directly with founders Joe & Mark to develop and deliver five-star customer service to the heroes who depend on our Logic product.
Insanely Great Service means:
• very low latency response
• crystal clear and accurate technical answers
• pain-minimized problem resolutions
• and genuine warmth and positivity
Our customers are involved in the design of electronic devices and software - everything from earth orbiting satellites to pocket video games. Technical support cases can range from helping a new engineer pick the right product for their needs to helping a customer discover the root cause of an unusual measurement taken from their circuit.
## Core Support & Community
• Hands-on delivery of Insanely Great Service
• Quickly respond to incoming customer communications via phone, website chat, email, Twitter, Facebook, and the community forum.
• Provide extremely clear, technically accurate, and appropriate answers to customer questions.
• Provide straightforward and pain free solutions to all customer problems with Saleae products.
• Ensure customers receive warm, empathetic, and positive communications consistently.
• Measure and report KPIs for customer support
• Develop and maintain any necessary standards, service-level commitments, controls, and/or procedures related to customer service/solutions.
• Advocate for the customer within the organization; fight for improvements in product and marketing based on your evolving insight into the customer.
## Must Have:
• Very strong interpersonal skills; highly empathetic, warm, and positive.
• Passion for service excellence.
• Extreme clarity of communication, written and verbal.
• Passion for engineering as evidenced by past and/or current side projects.
• Practical understanding of electrical engineering fundamentals
• Practical embedded system experience
• Extensive microcontroller/Arduino experience
• Solid experience with serial, SPI, I2C communications
• Familiarity with test equipment such as logic analyzers or oscilloscopes
• Some exposure or experience using Linux or MacOS command line utilities
• Some exposure troubleshooting typical PC problems, such as drivers, software compatibility, permissions, etc.
# Why join the Saleae team?
• Work with super smart, passionate people.
• Help redirect the course of an entire industry.
• Get in on the ground floor and come along for a wild ride.
# At Saleae, we:
• Build tech used with robotics, biotech, rockets, greentech, machine learning, drones - anything cool that involves hardware in some way, we touch it.
• Build tech used by every hardware design company in the world. Tesla, SpaceX, NVidia, Apple, Google, all hardware startups, and all the rest.
• Design hardware and software that gets users excited and makes a big difference in their lives.
• Pursue new standards of UX and Design excellence.
• Design algorithms that push computers to the absolute theoretic limit.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Sr. Chef DevOps DeveloperRaytheonRichardson, TX, United StatesFeb 23
Android Developer, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Manager, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Product AnalystShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Project Manager, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Latest from the webjobs by
Software Integration EngineerBroetje Automation USA Inc.Chicago, IL30 Jan
Managing Broker and Contract to Close CoordinatorCatalyst RealtyAustin, TX24 Feb
Head of DesignWunderLand GroupSan Francisco, CA17 Dec
Senior Mobile Engineer in Quality - iOS/AndroidIntuitMountain View, CA 9403922 Jan
Web Developer & Tech Support position in fast growing companyLightcast.comCharlotte, NC1 Jan
Director, Validation TestTASER InternationalScottsdale, AZ, United StatesJan 30
Finance Business AnalystPrisms Consulting GroupLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 31
Digital ProducerONE CampaignWashington, D.C., DC, United StatesJan 26
Engineer: Client Support CenterTargetBrooklyn Park, MN, United StatesJan 27
Customer Support Engineer @ Sauce LabsThe SourcerySan Francisco, CA, United StatesFeb 03