Email Marketing Specialist
cleverbridge provides global subscription billing solutions that help companies build long-term customer relationships and grow recurring revenue streams. With its flexible, cloud-based billing and monetization platform, cleverbridge integrates seamlessly with client systems, simplifies subscription business models and delivers an optimized online customer experience. Leveraging cleverbridge expertise, technology and services, clients monetize products and services more effectively, rapidly expand their global subscriber base and maximize customer lifetime value.
Headquartered in Cologne, Germany, cleverbridge has offices in Chicago, San Francisco and Tokyo, cleverbridge offers a true cross-cultural experience. This position intersects with many areas, including Client Management, Development and Sales, and is part of a collaborative company culture that supports empowerment and creativity.
Our team is seeking an outgoing Email Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team of marketing professionals! You will be integral to our clients’ success and growth, using your technical proficiency with Email Service Providers (ESP) and your marketing savvy in email marketing best practices, campaign development and delivery.
We offer a challenging and interesting occupation with extensive responsibilities in a dynamic and fast growing company. We offer a generous 401(k) plan, flexible hours, health care, tax-free transit and more!
- Lead the development and execution of all email campaigns.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Day-to-day management of email campaigns including but not limited to editing messages, leading design and copy reviews, structuring A/B test, scheduling deliveries, and reporting on results.
- Track and analyze email performance and conversion metrics, and make recommendations to improve effectiveness of each campaign and the overall channel.
- Manage inbox reputation of emails.
- Identify and develop new email opportunities to increase engagement and traffic, and customer lifetime value.
- Present results and findings to clients and give one-to-one attention to each campaign.
- Collaborate with all teams across cleverbridge (Sales, development, client management, etc) to identify how email can play an important role in their efforts.
- Craft additional campaigns to support other marketing channels as needed, including social media and affiliate marketing.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS; Marketing, Business or related field
- 2+ years marketing campaign management and optimization
- HTML proficient
- Expertise in email, specifically ExactTarget and WhatCounts (preferred)
- Detail oriented, curious, and loves learning through experimentation
- Possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to independently derive insights from data
- Appreciate feedback and value honest, thoughtful critique
- Comfortable with working under pressure in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Adaptable self-starter with a focus on driving work forward
- Have excellent verbal and written communication, and comfortable presenting in front of groups and clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression. We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or practice in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Startup Community and Exhibition ManagerTechCrunchSan Francisco, CA, United StatesMar 21
Customer Support ManagerRise VisionAnywhereMar 21
Customer Support RepresentativeRise VisionAnywhereMar 21
Full Stack Software EngineerShineBrooklyn, NY, United StatesMar 20
UX & Content StrategistShineBrooklyn, NY, United StatesMar 20
Latest from the webjobs by
Associate Director, Operations JobMerckElkton, VA16 Mar
Associate Producer, Gimlet CreativeGimlet MediaBrooklyn, NY15 Mar
Waterjet/CNC Laser OperatorBrown IndustrialBotkins, OH 4530616 Dec
Press Brake OperatorBrown IndustrialBotkins, OH 453069 Feb
SPO Technician - Trainee - 3rd Shift JobMerckWest Point, PA8 Mar
Senior Full-Stack EngineerValiMailSan Francisco, CA, United StatesMar 01
Director of Community & Business Development (YC-backed)Paragon OneNew York, NY, United StatesMar 05
Director, Voice of the CustomerTASER InternationalAnywhereMar 01
QA Specialist, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Human Resources SpecialistcleverbridgeChicago, IL, United StatesMar 14