Online Research Specialist
C+R Research is looking for an Online Research Specialist as part of the Online Qualitative Support department. The Online Research Specialist is responsible for providing support to research analysts for an array of community platforms, survey programming, and qualitative field project management.
- Provide a project overview through design, programming, data collection, reporting, and data delivery;
- Community support: Provide timely communication to research community members regarding research study activities and issue resolution;
- Provide quality assurance support: test and check online screener questionnaires to ensure both logic and quota specifications are met;
- Learn and utilize internal panel management software system, used to manage panel and community members;
- Help to develop new features for internal panel management system;
- Platform scripting: Responsible for programming a wide range of activity types/complexities/methodologies, developing custom features, using a multitude of survey and community enabling research platforms;
- Programming production applications: Build and support internal production applications for the operations departments and analytical teams;
- Learn about and collaborate with operational and analytic teams to understand both internal and external client needs;
- Special projects as required;
- Keep abreast of industry changes;
- Regular attendance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Computer Science or a Marketing related discipline;
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrate communication skills both written and verbal;
- Basic understanding of programming standards, strong logic and problem solving skills;
- Experience with MS Office, particularity Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Web services, writing Transact-SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers; Some experience using SSMS and/or Microsoft Access. Knowledge of unstructured data principles, such as MongoDB, is a plus, but not required;
- Some experience working with high-level programming languages such as .NET C# or Java is a plus, but not required.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Additional Application InstructionsAPPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: All applicants must be authorized to work indefinitely for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship. Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include “Online Research Specialist” in the subject line. No 3rd party applications will be considered. ********************************************************************************************* C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Startup Community and Exhibition ManagerTechCrunchSan Francisco, CA, United StatesMar 21
Customer Support ManagerRise VisionAnywhereMar 21
Customer Support RepresentativeRise VisionAnywhereMar 21
Full Stack Software EngineerShineBrooklyn, NY, United StatesMar 20
UX & Content StrategistShineBrooklyn, NY, United StatesMar 20
Latest from the webjobs by
Associate Director, Operations JobMerckElkton, VA16 Mar
Associate Producer, Gimlet CreativeGimlet MediaBrooklyn, NY15 Mar
Waterjet/CNC Laser OperatorBrown IndustrialBotkins, OH 4530616 Dec
Press Brake OperatorBrown IndustrialBotkins, OH 453069 Feb
SPO Technician - Trainee - 3rd Shift JobMerckWest Point, PA8 Mar
Director, Voice of the CustomerTASER InternationalAnywhereMar 01
Director of Community & Business Development (YC-backed)Paragon OneNew York, NY, United StatesMar 05
Research Director, Software DevelopmentInternational Data Group, IncFramingham, MA, United StatesMar 10
Human Resources SpecialistcleverbridgeChicago, IL, United StatesMar 14
QA Specialist, ProductShowtime Networks Inc.New York, NY, United StatesFeb 22