UX & Content Strategist
Shine, building the largest community for accessible wellbeing, is looking for a UX & Content Strategist who is equal parts storyteller and user experience designer to fuel the growth of our messaging products.
In our first nine months, Shine has been featured in outlets like Mashable, TechCrunch, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, TIME, CNN and NBC, and its founders were named 2 of the top 35 People to Watch in NYC Tech.
We are a VC-backed startup whose founders have a dynamic combination of tech, media and non-profit experience - with 17+ combined years in consumer messaging.
Background: You are a boss in the content arena (a former copywriter, editor, blogger, etc.) and are obsessed with the power of technology to change the world and shape behavior.
Passion: You’re seeking a challenging role at a consumer tech company where you can leverage your content and user experience chops and jump into a new space (bots and messaging #FTW)
The space: You get millennials. You love texting. And you believe in making wellbeing more accessible through technology.
How you’ll make an impact:
You will create content and lead a strategy that will directly impact our two most vital KPIs: (1) growth and (2) engagement.
- Growth: You’ll scale Shine’s web platform and social media channels through high-quality storytelling, tactical syndication partnerships and on-brand graphics - driving strong SEO, significant traffic growth and ultimately signups for the Daily Shine product
- Engagement: You’ll craft engaging, interactive messaging content across Shine’s messaging platforms (SMS, Facebook Messenger, Kik, email, etc.) to give each user the most personalized and on-brand wellbeing experience
- Marketing: You’ll develop copy that reflects the brand voice across various mediums, innovating and driving best-in-class marketing campaigns that tell the Shine story to potential users
- Brand: You’ll evolve and maintain the Shine brand voice and tone, ensuring consistency across all touch-points in the user journey
- Product: You’ll work closely with our CTO and Product Lead to craft relevant copy and visuals for new platforms and features
- Data: You’ll live and breathe analytics, applying data from user testing and research to 10x the content strategies that are working and cut the ones that are causing drama
Why you’ll be the perfect fit:
- You’re creative: You can deliver copy that knock-your-socks-off and you enjoy problem-solving and working against constraints
- You want to be a part of something massive: You’ll be joining at the ground-floor of a fast-growing, VC-backed tech company that is fundamentally shifting the way wellbeing is thought about
- You’ve got some experience: You’re working with at least 3+ years of FT work experience at a tech or media company in a similar or adjacent role
Sign up for Job Alerts
Startup Community and Exhibition ManagerTechCrunchSan Francisco, CA, United StatesMar 21
Customer Support ManagerRise VisionAnywhereMar 21
Customer Support RepresentativeRise VisionAnywhereMar 21
Full Stack Software EngineerShineBrooklyn, NY, United StatesMar 20
UX & Content StrategistShineBrooklyn, NY, United StatesMar 20
Latest from the webjobs by
Associate Director, Operations JobMerckElkton, VA16 Mar
Associate Producer, Gimlet CreativeGimlet MediaBrooklyn, NY15 Mar
Waterjet/CNC Laser OperatorBrown IndustrialBotkins, OH 4530616 Dec
Press Brake OperatorBrown IndustrialBotkins, OH 453069 Feb
SPO Technician - Trainee - 3rd Shift JobMerckWest Point, PA8 Mar
Director of Community & Business Development (YC-backed)Paragon OneNew York, NY, United StatesMar 05
Senior Software Developer C# / .NET CoreFielmann VenturesHamburg, GermanyMar 01
Director, Voice of the CustomerTASER InternationalAnywhereMar 01
Senior Full-Stack EngineerValiMailSan Francisco, CA, United StatesMar 01
UX/UI DeveloperCastleBranchWilmington, NC, United StatesMar 11