Public Relations Director
LaunchSquad is looking for an experienced storyteller and strategist to join our Boston office and help us create innovative public relations and digital marketing campaigns that build brands.
LaunchSquad is known for building brands from the ground up. Together, we create imaginative public relations, digital media and original content marketing programs for some of the most innovative startup and mid-stage technology, consumer lifestyle and media companies around. Currently, LaunchSquad’s Boston office is growing and we’re looking for an established storyteller and strategist to join our team as a Public Relations Director.
About the Public Relations Director Opportunity:
Public Relations Directors lead five client accounts and take complete responsibility for teaching teams the core fundamentals necessary to produce amazing public relations and content marketing programs, delight clients and grow individual and team capabilities. Public Relations Directors are responsible for creating and leading the story, strategy and execution of our work across accounts. They create the brand narratives, develop strategy, guide client counsel and oversee the day-to-day operations of account teams independently.
Public Relations Directors are seasoned experts who have a masterful command of content marketing and media relations as well as the ability to use holistic, integrated thinking to meet clients’ needs. As a leader, they know how to empower and motivate a team and they carve out the time required to truly develop talent. As a growing professional, Public Relations Directors aren’t satisfied with what’s been done before and constantly challenge themselves to invent what’s next. They thrive on creative collaboration and lead by example. Like their teammates, Public Relations Directors love what they do and strive to learn and grow every day.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of direct communications, public relations or marketing experience, preferably with technology companies, start-ups or within client services, campaign and/or agency environments
- Demonstrated experience conceptualizing, building and executing public relations campaigns that align with business objectives and produce significant results
- Ability to design and produce original content marketing and digital marketing programs for diverse audiences
- Established relationships with journalists, analysts and influencers with extensive media relations and influencer relations experience as well as campaign concepting, planning and execution experience
- Well developed, yet adaptable management style that targets both hard and soft skill development
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to leading teams and achieving results
- Passion for your work and commitment to continuing to develop skills and learn and grow
- Entrepreneurial spirit & drive
Sign up for Job Alerts
Software Developer (Back End)F. Schumacher & Co.New York, NY, United StatesApr 27
Senior Software Engineer @ ScoopScoop Technologies, IncSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Senior Full-Stack DeveloperRadix HealthAtlanta, GA, United StatesApr 27
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer @ Way2B1Way2B1San Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Test Engineer @ Way2B1Way2B1San Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Lighting Sales Specialist- LIGHTING SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIREDSTARLITE LEDFremont, CA7 Apr
Laser OperatorDowding Industries, Inc.Eaton Rapids, MI 4882726 Apr
Director of Software EngineeringRed VenturesCharlotte, NC27 Apr
Digital Media Sales ExecutiveVIVE Lifestyle Network LimitedDallas-Fort Worth, TX12 Jan
R&D Project ManagerHarris CorporationHerndon, VA1 Mar
Manager- Network Operations Services DepartmentCon EdisonNew York, NY, United StatesApr 17
Director EngineeringThe Madison Square Garden CompaniesNew York, NY, United StatesApr 13
Digital Strategies / Webmaster DirectorBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas RealtyCharlotte, NC, United StatesApr 05
Director of EngineeringWerkNew York, NY, United StatesApr 03
Digital Strategies / Webmaster DirectorBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas RealtyRaleigh, NC, United StatesApr 04