Senior Data Engineer
Come to Manhattan Beach, CA, to Help Build Cutting Edge Data Platforms
You can see the big picture, and get excited about building a stable, scalable system for it to run on. You also crave an opportunity to work with the best and brightest engineers, designers, and entrepreneurs to create new digital experiences in an environment that’s both collaborative, and free from micromanagement.
Here’s Your New Opportunity
We’re a global team of the most accomplished designers, engineers, and product experts you’ll find anywhere. The new business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the world's most important companies, and help them get to the next horizon of digital innovation.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will have the following experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering / BI / Data Warehouse design and development
- 2+ year of experience in Big Data Engineering using tools like Hadoop, Hive & Map Reduce
- Creating systems that ingest data from different sources.
- Developing Real-Time data processing in Spark with PySpark
- Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills
- BS in Computer Science or related areas
Additional valued capabilities include:
- Experience with distributed systems and cloud architecture using AWS
- Data Modeling and Data Science experience building predictive models
- Experience with Python, Unix, or statistical software packages (R, SAS) for data manipulation
- Confidence with analytical tools such as Excel, R, Stata, or Matlab
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com/learn-more
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at BCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Software Developer (Back End)F. Schumacher & Co.New York, NY, United StatesApr 27
Senior Software Engineer @ ScoopScoop Technologies, IncSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Senior Full-Stack DeveloperRadix HealthAtlanta, GA, United StatesApr 27
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer @ Way2B1Way2B1San Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Test Engineer @ Way2B1Way2B1San Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Lighting Sales Specialist- LIGHTING SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIREDSTARLITE LEDFremont, CA7 Apr
Laser OperatorDowding Industries, Inc.Eaton Rapids, MI 4882726 Apr
Director of Software EngineeringRed VenturesCharlotte, NC27 Apr
Digital Media Sales ExecutiveVIVE Lifestyle Network LimitedDallas-Fort Worth, TX12 Jan
R&D Project ManagerHarris CorporationHerndon, VA1 Mar
Manager- Network Operations Services DepartmentCon EdisonNew York, NY, United StatesApr 17
Senior Data Engineer @ The Meet GroupThe Meet GroupSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 07
Senior Software Engineer @ GreatHornGreatHornBelmont, MA, United StatesApr 01
Senior Software QA EngineerStarry, Inc.Boston, MA, United StatesApr 21
Senior Software EngineerPatientcoAtlantaApr 18