IT Services Support Tech - Alfred Music (a Peaksware company)
Alfred Music has a proud, dynamic culture with an entrepreneurial spirit. Within music education, we lead the way — not only with product, but with competitive benefits and a progressive culture.
If you love helping people, please read on!
Our IT Servcies Support Tech provides helpdesk support for users company-wide in Windows operating system environment and provide resolution to problems, create and manage users, set up and maintain computer hardware and software, and act as backup to other IT Services team members.
What I will do in this role?
- Take ownership, research, analyze, report and provide resolution to various Windows desktop and network problems
- Setup and configure network printers.
- Utilize imaging software for desktop, laptop and tablet images.
- Utilize Helpdesk system to track reported problems and provide timely communication (update, identify and track changes and trends) to appropriate support and business units.
- Utilize system software, Microsoft system administration tools, to create and manage users.
- Document new workflows and update outdated and/or evolving processes.
- Act as backup support to other IT Services team members as needed.
- Assist in other areas as needed.
- 3+ years of help desk, desktop support experience – providing customer service and problem management experience in a support environment requiring ownership and resolution of multiple reported issues.
- 3+ years of technical experience, including network management and security, Windows 7 environment, Microsoft business applications (including Office 2003 through Office 2016) system administration tools.
- Familiarity with remote desktop systems support tools.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN and wireless.
- Experience provisioning and supporting mobile technologies.
- Experience with centralized management of desktop.
- In-depth knowledge of workstation set up and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Experience with KACE issue tracking or equivalent help desk system.
- Experience working with Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- Experience with Active Directory administration and Microsoft Exchange a plus.
- Proficiency in resolving network connectivity problems.
- Advanced trouble-shooting skills of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Proficiency in creating and updating desktop imaging
ABILITY TO: organize and prioritize tasks, manage multiple concurrent tasks, and adapt to changes quickly in a fast paced environment; create documentation and workflows; be self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain business relationships; match resources to technical issues appropriately; communicate highly effectively both orally and writing.
If this describes you, please apply now!
Sign up for Job Alerts
Software Developer (Back End)F. Schumacher & Co.New York, NY, United StatesApr 27
Senior Software Engineer @ ScoopScoop Technologies, IncSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Senior Full-Stack DeveloperRadix HealthAtlanta, GA, United StatesApr 27
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer @ Way2B1Way2B1San Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Test Engineer @ Way2B1Way2B1San Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Lighting Sales Specialist- LIGHTING SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIREDSTARLITE LEDFremont, CA7 Apr
Laser OperatorDowding Industries, Inc.Eaton Rapids, MI 4882726 Apr
Director of Software EngineeringRed VenturesCharlotte, NC27 Apr
Digital Media Sales ExecutiveVIVE Lifestyle Network LimitedDallas-Fort Worth, TX12 Jan
R&D Project ManagerHarris CorporationHerndon, VA1 Mar
Manager- Network Operations Services DepartmentCon EdisonNew York, NY, United StatesApr 17
Entry-Level Business Development Representative [$50K - $70K OTE]LaunchSourceBoston, MA, United StatesApr 01
Full Stack DeveloperCooper VisionFolsom, CA, United StatesApr 21
Office ManagerBizSmart GlobalSanta Clara, CA, United StatesApr 04
SysAdmin DevOpsPeakswareBoulder, CO, United StatesApr 05