Sr. Frontend Engineer
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
As a Sr. Frontend Engineer, you will help build beautiful and quick interfaces that play a daily mission critical role for some of the world's largest publishers, media companies, and technology companies. You will help mentor a small team of frontend and backend engineers as well as have an influence in Moat's design future and in the functional and visual design of what you build day-to-day.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Proficient with modern web technologies including Backbone, Marionette, React, or Knockout.
- Deep understanding of how to use Cross-browser HTML and CSS (including HTML5 and CSS3 when applicable)
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following web frameworks: Pyramid, Django, CakePHP or CodeIgniter.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Software Developer (Back End)F. Schumacher & Co.New York, NY, United StatesApr 27
Senior Software Engineer @ ScoopScoop Technologies, IncSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Senior Full-Stack DeveloperRadix HealthAtlanta, GA, United StatesApr 27
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer @ Way2B1Way2B1San Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Test Engineer @ Way2B1Way2B1San Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Lighting Sales Specialist- LIGHTING SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIREDSTARLITE LEDFremont, CA7 Apr
Laser OperatorDowding Industries, Inc.Eaton Rapids, MI 4882726 Apr
Director of Software EngineeringRed VenturesCharlotte, NC27 Apr
Digital Media Sales ExecutiveVIVE Lifestyle Network LimitedDallas-Fort Worth, TX12 Jan
R&D Project ManagerHarris CorporationHerndon, VA1 Mar
Full Stack DeveloperCooper VisionFolsom, CA, United StatesApr 21
Manager- Network Operations Services DepartmentCon EdisonNew York, NY, United StatesApr 17
Senior Frontend Engineer @ OnfleetOnfleetSan Francisco, CA, United StatesApr 12
Senior Front End Software EngineerBrightEdge TechnologiesFoster City, CA, United StatesApr 21
Sr. Security EngineerMoatNew YorkApr 18