Marketing / SEO Coordinator
Job Title: Site Coordinator
We’re looking for a site coordinator who will ensure that all of Soundsnap’s day-to-day activities as a business run smoothly. You’ll be responsible for supporting all aspects of our marketing, communications, administrative and technical initiatives, effectively acting as a human “Swiss Army Knife” for whom no task is too great (or small).
Soundsnap currently operates out of Brooklyn, NY, but our team is supported remotely by sonic enthusiasts from all over the world. Both local and remote candidates are welcome to apply.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll be tackling:
- Maintaining and seeking out strategic partnerships between Soundsnap and allied brands.
- Working closely with Soundsnap’s technical, marketing and content teams to ensure all projects meet timely deliveries.
- Managing all communications, including, but not limited to: email newsletters, press releases, social media, advertisements, and on-site copywriting.
- Being the first point of contact for customer support and partner/contractor/contributor account management.
- Proactively providing input and feedback during all stages of product development life cycle, including UX design, feature suggestions and QA testing.
- Comfortably do all of the above and more, sometimes in the same day, without exploding.
An ideal candidate has:
- 1-2 years of administrative and/or operations experience in a fast-paced digital work environment.
- An ironclad work ethic that actively thrives on operating in many roles at once.
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A superior grasp of written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with and appreciation for the industries of music, audio, film and media production.
Send a resume and incredibly short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, mention your favorite and least favorite sounds so we know you read this posting thoroughly.
Founded in 2007, Soundsnap is the leading source for professional audio content, featuring a diverse and tightly-curated catalog of over 200,000 sound effects, music loops and samples. Our clients include everyone from independent producers to major brands like Apple, Microsoft, NASA and HBO.
Additional Application InstructionsMention your favorite and least favorite sounds in your cover letter so we know you read the posting.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Manager, Software EngineeringConsensus CorporationSalt Lake City, UT, United StatesJan 19
Global Supply Manager @ Brava HomeThe SourcerySan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 19
Engineering Program Manager @ Brava HomeBrava HomeSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 19
Front-end Software EngineerSignal OceanAthens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, GreeceJan 18
Software Developer must have an Active Top Secret/SCI Security ClearanceTad PGS AKA Adecco GovernmentSpringfield, VA, United StatesJan 17
Latest from the webjobs by
Digital Growth ManagerWealthsimpleNew York, NY, United StatesJan 10
VP of MarketingGoFanbase, Inc.San Diego, CA or Cookeville, TNJan 10
Digital Marketing SpecialistIBISWorldLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 14
B2B Marketing Manager, SaaSQualerSan Diego, CA, United StatesJan 05
Digital Marketing SpecialistLANSA Inc.Downers Grove, IL, United StatesJan 09