B2B Marketing Manager, SaaS
Qualer is a fast growing San Diego technology startup looking to expand our core team. We've built a thriving ecosystem of regulated companies collaborating around the compliance needs of their instruments and equipment. Companies use our system to pass audits with flying colors, dramatically reduce costs, and grow their effectiveness by introducing Qualer to their customers, vendors and partners.
We are seeking an energetic Marketing Manager with expertise in content marketing and solid understanding of the digital marketing space.
Qualer wants down to earth folks, with an entrepreneurial outlook, who are looking to take their career to the next level. We’re a group of fun loving technologists who want to see our company, and you, succeed.
- Develop overall marketing strategy that produces a scalable stream of qualified leads
- Write content marketing-related deliverables (blog posts, articles, white-papers, emails, advertorials, tweets, etc.)
- Deliver well organized content and tools to drive sale’s team performance (marketing playbooks, presentations, competitive decks, etc.)
- Interview and collaborate with subject matter experts, product teams and other content contributors and reviewers to achieve high-quality deliverables
- Plan and coordinate trade show / event schedule
- Manage our content and editorial calendar including project coordination between digital & print publishers and Qualer.
- Handle website updates, including the integration of keywords for optimized search (SEO, PPC)
- Provide content for social media channels and communities (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Facebook)
- Create and deliver creative assets for digital and physical advertising
- Analyze the results of marketing efforts to demonstrate impact and improve performance and make ongoing recommendations
- Minimum of 3-8 years of B2B marketing experience
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principals
- Previous use of Hubspot, Marketo, or other marketing platform
- Solid writing skills and graphic design originality
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- SEO background and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree, or MBA preferred
Please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the right person to take this role.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Manager, Software EngineeringConsensus CorporationSalt Lake City, UT, United StatesJan 19
Global Supply Manager @ Brava HomeThe SourcerySan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 19
Engineering Program Manager @ Brava HomeBrava HomeSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 19
Front-end Software EngineerSignal OceanAthens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, GreeceJan 18
Software Developer must have an Active Top Secret/SCI Security ClearanceTad PGS AKA Adecco GovernmentSpringfield, VA, United StatesJan 17
Latest from the webjobs by
TechCrunch Battlefield ManagerTechCrunchSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 09
Digital Growth ManagerWealthsimpleNew York, NY, United StatesJan 10
VP of MarketingGoFanbase, Inc.San Diego, CA or Cookeville, TNJan 10
Digital Marketing SpecialistIBISWorldLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 14
Marketing / SEO CoordinatorSoundsnapBrooklyn, NY, United StatesDec 29