Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
You will be joining a software technology and consulting company that has managed to reinvent and deploy its core products through multiple technology shifts over the past 3 decades. With class leading technology in responsive web and mobile development, you will share your unique perspective and ideas working with a team of dedicated marketing resources.
LANSA is that rare breed of software vendor with the longevity to offer you a favorable work/life balance, while immersing you in a hot bed of technology innovation.
If you’re looking for a challenging position where you can apply your technical and marketing best practice skills, then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who is able to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support the expansion and growth LANSA’s products and services. You will be responsible for the planning, execution and reporting of all marketing programs, in particular, lead generation activity.
- Develop, manage and execute all inbound marketing, demand generation, lead management and automated digital marketing programs to drive lead conversion and new business opportunities and acquisition.
- Be a member of the team developing the Group’s content marketing plan and then manage its execution in the Americas region.
- Ensure that best practice SEO/SEM requirements are implemented and maintained.
- Design, build and maintain an optimal social media presence for the company.
- Develop, manage and execute our webinar programs.
- Oversee database management segmentation, list acquisition/import and data cleansing/updating.
- Work across the organization (Marketing, Product, Sales) to understand LANSA’s audience and drive more engagement, KPIs, process and general buy-in of programs.
- Provide support for the preparation of customer references.
- Play an integral role in the team in regards to managing the currency and efficacy of www.lansa.com.
- Understand and communicate LANSA’s messaging in all internal and external communications, and work to ensure that our messaging is compelling and consistent in all collateral, web messaging and campaign initiatives.
Our candidate will have….
- Prior experience in marketing for a company that specializes in software development solutions. This means that you will need a strong understanding of software development trends and best practices related to web and mobile application development, as well as a general understanding of key business applications related to ERP, CRM, and e-Commerce.
- 3+ years of hands-on B2B marketing experience across inbound and marketing automation.
- 2+ years of administering a marketing automation platform (i.e. Eloqua, Hubspot) utilizing nurture campaigns, lead scoring, larger campaign management and syncing with a CRM (Salesforce preferred).
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Portfolio of previous work is requested.
- Ability to prioritize projects, balance workload, and deliver results.
What we can offer you….
A very attractive compensation package comprised of a base salary, bonus plan, and a comprehensive benefits program.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact:
Director of Human Resources, North America
LANSA is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V, committed to a diverse work culture.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Manager, Software EngineeringConsensus CorporationSalt Lake City, UT, United StatesJan 19
Global Supply Manager @ Brava HomeThe SourcerySan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 19
Engineering Program Manager @ Brava HomeBrava HomeSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 19
Front-end Software EngineerSignal OceanAthens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, GreeceJan 18
Software Developer must have an Active Top Secret/SCI Security ClearanceTad PGS AKA Adecco GovernmentSpringfield, VA, United StatesJan 17
Latest from the webjobs by
Digital Growth ManagerWealthsimpleNew York, NY, United StatesJan 10
Digital Marketing SpecialistIBISWorldLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 14
VP of MarketingGoFanbase, Inc.San Diego, CA or Cookeville, TNJan 10
B2B Marketing Manager, SaaSQualerSan Diego, CA, United StatesJan 05
Marketing / SEO CoordinatorSoundsnapBrooklyn, NY, United StatesDec 29