Associate Creative Director
About the Team
EveryDollar, Ramsey Solutions’ premier budgeting tool, is the result of over 20 years of Dave Ramsey and our team helping people take control of their money. We have poured all of that knowledge and experience into it, and we think it is the best in the world! But we want to continue to make it better. We have the drive to transform how people budget and, in turn, change people’s lives across the country!
But you know what we don’t have? We don’t have someone who is going to lead the branding and design long term. We can’t stress enough how critical this role is for both the team working on this product and for the entire company. Associate Creative Director of EveryDollar is a high-profile position and not for the faint of heart. The person in this role will report both to our Senior Creative Director and to the Vice President in charge of the product. We need someone who can think as big as our mission, but be able to work for, fight for, mock up, and sell their ideas to convey the vision.
The Associate Creative Director is responsible for building relationships and partnering with the EveryDollar leadership team. You will help to establish, define, and continually push the vision and branding of EveryDollar throughout all of its outlets to be on the cutting edge of our industry. You will lead a team of designers and need to be able to work well with others and influence those around you—even when you are not directly in charge of them. This is a fast-moving position, and you need to be able to jump right in and start running. The Associate Creative Director will be responsible for leading UX thinking, digital design, print design, and production.
This position is for you if:
- You have five years of creative studio experience and/or building branding, websites, and user interfaces in a leadership/management capacity.
- You are passionate about helping people. (Bonus points if you know a lot about Dave Ramsey, the Baby Steps and EveryDollar.)
- You have ridiculously awesome design skills.
- You get the fundamentals as well as anyone. (You know, things like brand identity, layout, color, typography, composition, UI, UX and photography.)
- You are just as concerned about how something interacts and “feels” as it looks.
- You can point to other applications where you have led the design effort, and we’ll look at them in amazement at what you can do.
- You know the ins and outs of what is possible with design on each device (e.g. web browsers, iOS, Android, BlackBerry . . . OK, maybe not BlackBerry).
- You know when to go high fidelity or low fidelity in a prototype.
- You can present your ideas like a master.
- You love building relationships and becoming part of a larger team.
Think that’s you? Do we have you excited about the challenge ahead?
Sign up for Job Alerts
Manager, Software EngineeringConsensus CorporationSalt Lake City, UT, United StatesJan 19
Global Supply Manager @ Brava HomeThe SourcerySan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 19
Engineering Program Manager @ Brava HomeBrava HomeSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 19
Front-end Software EngineerSignal OceanAthens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, GreeceJan 18
Software Developer must have an Active Top Secret/SCI Security ClearanceTad PGS AKA Adecco GovernmentSpringfield, VA, United StatesJan 17
Latest from the webjobs by
Sales DirectorShopkickNew York, NY, United StatesJan 12
Director of EngineeringShopkickRedwood City, CA, United StatesJan 12
Director, Research & InsightsRED Interactive AgencySanta Monica, CA, United StatesJan 10
Associate Manager, Mobile PublishingWB Games San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA, United StatesDec 09
Senior UI Engineer @ FactorChainThe SourceryLos Altos, CA, United StatesJan 10