Digital Growth Manager
Our team is made of ex-Weiden+Kennedy and Y Combinator talent with experience building the world's biggest brands, as well as innovative tech products in Silicon Valley. check out our Superbowl campaign and our editorial online magazine, Grow. We also recently won a Webby for Best Financial Service Website.
Our marketing team, based in NYC, is looking for an experienced digital marketer to help Wealthsimple expand globally. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute meaningfully in an early-stage company with the momentum of a successful team and product behind you.
In this role, you will:
- Manage all day-to-day operations, including ad trafficking, bid and budget management for the company’s paid digital channels. You'll primarily use Google AdWords and Bing Ads, but experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other platforms is a plus
- Demonstrate not only your breadth of PPC/SEM knowledge but also uncover new opportunities within existing PPC/SEM platforms
- Analyze all front end campaigns within the ad platforms (CTRs, CPCs, Avg. Position etc.) as well as proprietary back end data and website analytics to optimize conversions from our target audiences
- Expand and test new opportunities and strategies to drive channel growth
- Traffic campaigns using both internal tracking system and advertiser / publisher platforms
- Communicate performance and opportunities throughout the organization with frequent analysis and key metrics
- Conceptualize, execute and measure A/B tests
- Evaluate and advise on the use of new technologies, benchmarking trends and competitor data to stay at the forefront of of digital marketing
Our ideal team member will have:
- Experience scaling companies using digital marketing
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mentality
- Highly analytical mindset, including expertise with SQL and Excel. Experience with HTML and CSS are a plus
- Hustle is essential. Executing quickly to allow for continual iteration is a core strength of our team
If this describes you, we'd love to meet. Send us your resume, as well as a cover letter detailing a campaign you're proud of.
We pride ourselves on creating a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive work place. Candidates who identify as a minority are welcome and encouraged to apply!
Sign up for Job Alerts
Manager, Software EngineeringConsensus CorporationSalt Lake City, UT, United StatesJan 19
Global Supply Manager @ Brava HomeThe SourcerySan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 19
Engineering Program Manager @ Brava HomeBrava HomeSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 19
Front-end Software EngineerSignal OceanAthens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, GreeceJan 18
Software Developer must have an Active Top Secret/SCI Security ClearanceTad PGS AKA Adecco GovernmentSpringfield, VA, United StatesJan 17
Latest from the webjobs by
TechCrunch Battlefield ManagerTechCrunchSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 09
Lead Software EngineerTechCrunchSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 09
Digital Marketing SpecialistIBISWorldLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 14
Digital Marketing SpecialistLANSA Inc.Downers Grove, IL, United StatesJan 09
B2B Marketing Manager, SaaSQualerSan Diego, CA, United StatesJan 05