VP of Marketing
Looking to put your marketing expertise to use with some of the largest players in the largest industries? GoFanbase is looking for a VP of Marketing who will focus on attracting new clients through the latest trends in marketing and advertising.
If you’d love to be a part of a dedicated team and learn new skills and information, then this job is for you! You’ll be managing campaigns targeting nationwide! We have two office locations – one in San Diego, CA and the other near Nashville, TN. Our team even includes a number of remote workers spread across the country.
Our Perfect Hire:
- Makes personal connections and builds strong client relationships
- Has strong communication skills
- Works well flying solo or running in a pack
- Is reliable and trustworthy
- Can stay focused and achieve goals
- Has run successful marketing campaigns in the past
- Has a very strong attention to detail
- Understands software and digital marketing
- Has experience with marketing SaaS solutions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily interfacing with internal teams
- Communicating key messages across campaigns to specific targets and industries
- Coming up with ideas for compelling presentations to make clients aware of new products and services
- Learning and understanding how our solutions benefit our clients
- Ongoing client education on the latest in social media, online reputation and digital advertising
- Comfortable with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp and Google
- Familiarity with the Automotive Industry
- Understanding of search and social advertising platforms
Our team is fun and tight-knit. We believe in learning on the job - as long as
you’re willing to learn and can teach yourself, you’ll succeed and grow with us!
Starting salary range is $65,000 - $75,000, depending on experience.Annual increases and bonuses are based on reviews and performance.
Position available immediately.
How to Apply:Send a resume to http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/RyS...
Sign up for Job Alerts
Manager, Software EngineeringConsensus CorporationSalt Lake City, UT, United StatesJan 19
Global Supply Manager @ Brava HomeThe SourcerySan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 19
Engineering Program Manager @ Brava HomeBrava HomeSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 19
Front-end Software EngineerSignal OceanAthens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, GreeceJan 18
Software Developer must have an Active Top Secret/SCI Security ClearanceTad PGS AKA Adecco GovernmentSpringfield, VA, United StatesJan 17
Latest from the webjobs by
Digital Growth ManagerWealthsimpleNew York, NY, United StatesJan 10
TechCrunch Battlefield ManagerTechCrunchSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 09
Lead Software EngineerTechCrunchSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 09
Senior Software DeveloperAmerican Physical SocietyRidge, NY, United StatesJan 04
Head of MarketingConcordSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 13