Director of Talent Acquisition @ ThoughtSpot
At ThoughtSpot, we’re driven by the mission to make a dent in the universe. Our search-driven data analytics solution is used by some of the most successful companies in the world – in industries such as retail, finance, healthcare and manufacturing.
Instead of waiting for weeks for their business intelligence teams to build reports and dashboards for them, any user at these companies can now get answers from their data through an easy search interface that returns answers and charts in seconds even from hundreds of terabytes of data. We were recently recognized as one of 2016's Best Places to Work by the SF Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We have an exceptionally strong engineering team – from companies such as Google, Amazon, Facebook and Microsoft. The ThoughtSpot Analytical Search solution brings together several web-scale technologies to the enterprise.
Our Director of Talent Acquisition will be a key member of our team focused on our people & culture, with oversight of the strategic direction of our talent roadmap. You will work closely with the executive team and will be responsible for defining and executing upon the talent acquisition strategy across all departments, including Sales and Engineering. The ideal candidate will use past experience as an operator, advisor, and change agent to scale the process, analytics, and strategic plan aligned with the current and forecasted talent needs of the organization.
In this role, you will grow and transform our talent ecosystem across our international employee community, driving predictable outcomes while balancing innovation, efficiency, and quality. This position is accountable for providing leadership, support, advocacy, and vision to our leadership team as well as architecting, scaling, and executing talent acquisition efforts.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 8-10 years recruiting experience with 5+ years in a people leadership role - strong preference for this experience to be in a tech/fast-paced environment and have demonstrated success with technical recruiting.
- Strong business acumen particularly in the tech industry, familiar with the competitive talent environment and the agility needed to stay on top in that environment.
- Ability to build effective, influential partnerships with executive level leadership – as well as strong relationship building skills with all levels of the organization.
- Examples of implementing people support in a fast-changing environment, building to scale thoughtfully and intentionally.
- Examples of being a catalyst for continuous innovation, champion for change management, and influential and strategic thought leader.
- Evidence of being a strong team player with the ability to facilitate team building, develop effective partnerships and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels to accomplish goals.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
- Very good communication skills, able to cut through bureaucracy and to the point in an effort to get stuff done.
- Knowledge of OFCCP, AAP, and EEOC compliance as well as global labor regulations preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree required.
- Build a talent acquisition team as we scale.
- Recruit for strategic technical roles as needed.
- Collaborate on the design of senior leadership roles and in selection of talent for those roles.
- Build and oversee an exceptional onboarding experience that is integrated with the hiring experience and enables long-term retention.
- Partner with the Head of People to deliver high quality talent to the org, build effective hiring strategy and improve recruitment process via educating hiring managers.
- Work with our marketing team to create broad employment branding initiatives that will yield high quality candidates.
- Role model and foster a culture of continuous improvement, innovating on engagement strategies, hiring processes, delivery models, and tools.
- Build credibility with senior leaders, hiring managers, critical stakeholders, and partners, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
- Develop and implement workforce plans, refine forecasting capabilities, and leverage talent pipeline strategies in order to communicate, optimize, and act on data-driven insights.
What we can offer - Benefits & Perks:
- Gym & Fitness allowance
- Commuter Passes
- Catered Gourmet Meals
- Happy Hours
- Transparent Culture
- Competitive Stock Options program
More About ThoughtSpot
The value of data in the enterprise is rapidly increasing, but access to that data remains in the hands of highly skilled analysts and IT professionals. ThoughtSpot is building a truly revolutionary next generation data analysis solution, bringing new technologies and ideas to a traditional, business-critical enterprise problem. Our team consists of smart and accomplished people from some of the most innovative technology companies, passionate about building an exceptional product.
ThoughtSpot is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Startup Community and Exhibition ManagerTechCrunchSan Francisco, CA, United StatesMar 21
Customer Support ManagerRise VisionAnywhereMar 21
Customer Support RepresentativeRise VisionAnywhereMar 21
Full Stack Software EngineerShineBrooklyn, NY, United StatesMar 20
UX & Content StrategistShineBrooklyn, NY, United StatesMar 20
Latest from the webjobs by
Associate Director, Operations JobMerckElkton, VA16 Mar
Associate Producer, Gimlet CreativeGimlet MediaBrooklyn, NY15 Mar
Waterjet/CNC Laser OperatorBrown IndustrialBotkins, OH 4530616 Dec
Press Brake OperatorBrown IndustrialBotkins, OH 453069 Feb
SPO Technician - Trainee - 3rd Shift JobMerckWest Point, PA8 Mar
Director, Voice of the CustomerTASER InternationalAnywhereMar 01
Director of Community & Business Development (YC-backed)Paragon OneNew York, NY, United StatesMar 05
Senior Software Developer C# / .NET CoreFielmann VenturesHamburg, GermanyMar 01
Senior Full-Stack EngineerValiMailSan Francisco, CA, United StatesMar 01
Head of ProductTuleSan Francisco, Californië, Verenigde StatenFeb 21